ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

March Meet - Go Karting -

Clio Rs 200T
Just noticed.... On the front page it says £20 deposit. Or, do we just pay the full price ASAP?

It does say that, but we have to pay the full amount by 21 days before (9th of March) and as much as I try to organise meets Im not willing to be phoning through the payment from the top of a mountain in france ;).

I presumed they would just let us pay a deposit & the rest on the day, unfortunately they dont do this at Redlodge.

Titanium 182
Sorry guys cant make this now to do the actual karting but might come to watch as only live 5 mins away

Clio Rs 200T
Don't think I'll be able to come for this. Car tax runs out :( Maybe I can catch a lift with someone? :rasp:

Twingo Dynamique
Dan, not sure if dad wants me to pay for my rear screen yet... Drop me a text tomorrow/ Thursday . If it looks like a goer and I don't have to then I will, but if there's only 12 people already paid... Then I don't think enough people will pay up! :/

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
If there isn't enough, is there any chance of us doing any other karting event at the same place?

SQ5
I'm sure Red Lodge, which is the other side of the A12, 30 seconds away, doesn't have a limit. Worth contacting them, and they have better karts.