ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mass FCS introduction.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
At 11am, I want everyone attending from CS to come to the tent, and introduce yourself to each other. Anyone who stands/sits by their car at this time will be pelted with CS admin water bombs.

Ok? I'm sick and tired of this "nobody talks to me at shows" bullshit.

SG9 Forester STi
Are we all going to fit?

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing the Admin waterbomb brigade. :cool:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I can't mate. Got too many car related days off this year! Beside that, Saxo's and 106's that have been lowered with some 'scene' wheels aren't my thing.

I'd rather see you lot exclusively at CS saturday. x

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I can't mate. Got too many car related days off this year! Beside that, Saxo's and 106's that have been lowered with some 'scene' wheels aren't my thing.

I'd rather see you lot exclusively at CS saturday. x

So you are coming to CS Saturday? :D win! Il bring you a chair.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Yeah, I've ordered my tickets and arranged cover for work!

I was going to bring Alfie but as jo pointed out, I'll probably be pissed out of my skull so probably not a good idea.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
See who can drop smelliest fart in CS Tent...then let them try waterbombing...;)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'm no longer making it to any kind of night before thing, (the best part of the show IMO)... I'm coming up anyway to pick up some parts from Tunst, so I'll be there to say hello etc. :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Boooo.

Why aren't you coming up the night before? Is it because you are a cross dresser? Don't worry we won't abuse you... Much.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
You're going the night before??

I didn't think you were even going??

I can't make it as TBH I had no idea when it was, and it's the GF's sisters 30th (the one you love) and she's having a big party on the Saturday.

I just suck big time at planning things. LOL.

I'll be doing the proper social things at Cliosport Saturday, I assume you'll be there mate?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Yeah theres 4 of us coming up and camping/getting s**t faced! lol. (I think we're staying on the saturday night though)

I don't blame you going to her party... Sit in a field with a load of geeks or go to a hot birds birthday party and go home to get chewed off by the girlfriend... Its a tough decision!! lol.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
FFS! I didn't know you were camping, you tell me nothing. Git.

I did that last year and had an awesome time.

/slightlyjealousbutmaybebeingchewedoffisokwithme