ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Matlock Bath Meet

S4 Avant
Before the nights really draw in, we'll have one last gathering in Matlock Bath. Fish & chips are mandatory.

3rd of October good for people?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Cool, i'm in then. Out in blackpool night before but should be reet and home by dinner :approve:

Nissan 350z
wh0resum. I shall grace you with my presence :)

Where abouts in Matlock Bath are we meeting, i imagine it will all be fairly busy?

Last edited:

Earpl

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Eye will have a wander down. As long as you leave my friggin wheels alone lol

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I'll tag along if you're there later, doing a parachute jump around dinner time!!
Or do a meet at Langar in Notts?!

S4 Avant
Next sunday this will be, I suggest meeting somewhere large like cromford meadows again, before attempting matlock bath. Did I say 2 o'clock?

Whiteley also suggested camping again, because silverstone was that good. However since I've now spent 2 weekends sleeping in the middle of fields, drunk, that won't be happening :dead:

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Not doing my jump anymore so should be able to attend.
I'm sure Gray will text me to remind me....;)

keo

Clio Trophy
i might come this, if the trophy meet doesnt go ahead. I like matlock i used to go quite often a couple of years ago, just for the run out and get fish and chips. Always see nice cars.