ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Matlock Bath Meet

S4 Avant
2 o'clock at cromford rugby club then! Postcode is DE4 3RQ, or there abouts anyway. Anyone who thinks they might get lost, PM me and I'll give you my mobile number.

S4 Avant
Very easy to find... get on the A6 towards matlock, keep following, follow a little bit more... bit more still, then at the traffic lights in cromford turn right.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Harpham if you want to meet me somewhere on the way then you can do, but as Dave said it's easy to find.

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
I might be able to make this, I'd also like to see if Dave's got decent tyres so he can get round roundabouts as quick as I can :rasp:

Nissan 350z
Harpham if you want to meet me somewhere on the way then you can do, but as Dave said it's easy to find.

I'll follow you mate as i havent been before, i sort of know where it is though. I'll send you a text on Sunday to organise something :)

BMW M5 & E36
I've got mine back but haven't refitted yet. Think I prefer the chatter without!

I'm out saturday night so will see how I'm feeling, will aim to be there though.

Nissan 350z
Want to give me a lift in the 200?

Sorry dave i doubt its worth it really as im still being a good boy with bedding in, so it will be pretty uninspiring to say the least.
JP will have my car on Sunday from 9am~?? as hes waxing/sealing it for me so we could possibly be late as well :(

ITB BG 182
IF i get to clean the car this weekend i will attend, if its raining will people still go or is it a bright sunny day attenders only?

S4 Avant
Sarcasm doesn't work on teh internetz.

Turn up in an unwashed ditched car, like myself. I've driven through 3 fields recently. Mine looks awesome.

Nissan 350z
I think what Dave is trying to admit is attending dogging sessions?? Brave.

BBC reckons Sunday will be sunny intervals anyway so shouldnt be a problem :)