ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Matlock Bath Meet

How long will you be staying at the initial meet point? I have a feeling that I might be half hour late. Wont finish football until 1, so itll be a squeeze to get home, wash and get up to Matlock in that time.

Nissan 350z
Dont worry just give me a call if we arent there when you arrive mate. Normally takes about 40mins to decide on something anyway :p

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I'd better come haddnt i seeing as its going to be my last meet in a clio...

Earpl

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Better than last time lol.

Look.....It's raining..... That means the tourists dont bother coming out here...... It also means that the multi-storey carpark at Masson Mill will be empty :D

SORTED :D

Nissan 350z
BBC Weather now says:

Sunday

It will be cloudy and misty with outbreaks of heavy rain. Rain will clear most areas this afternoon. Southerly winds will increase to strong for a time today.
Sunday night

Rain is expected to clear away this evening for a time, although some rain will return later tonight. Mist and fog patches will form in places with light winds.

:dapprove:

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Round the corner from where?

Not sure your understanding that I have no idea where I am going :(

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Do you know cromford traffic lights?

Turn right, go past arkwrights mill on the left, and its on the right, under a vehicle height restriction bar.

oh yes Dave, I know Cromford like the the back of my hand having lived here... 3 months.

If I get lost i'll shout at your sweet face.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Saner if you want to meet me and follow me down you can?

S4 Avant
The rugby club, not sure where masson mills has come in? half of us wouldnt be able to get back out the car park!

....at 2

and there's no rain here still

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
2, ah right! I'm an hour out.

Saner, I'm in Spondon, meeting a mate here then heading for fuel at Sainsburys Wyvern, then down the A38.