ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Matthew's VW Tiguan

Hi,

So I took the plunge and put in an order for a new Fiesta ST, in Spirit Blue.

Luckily there was a '14' plate car in stock, so I only had to wait for a few weeks. The car arrived today! :cool:

My initial thoughts are, wow - what a fantastic little car. I can see why they got great reviews from the motoring press.

Handles great, the ride is great (I came from a Z4 with run-flats), and its quick - certainly quicker than my Mk5 Golf GTIs, of which I have had two.

Its also really economical - returning 35mpg after a spirited drive out today! The seats are brilliant also, as is the Sony stereo.

Plans currently are: Mountune it, and get a Triple R Splitter fitted. That's about it really, as I have it two years then it goes back.

Enough talk - here are a few pictures I took earlier today.

14043631236_3af8b6b980_c.jpg

14067163704_0c0d1cfd36_c.jpg

14066701785_b9604b23f8_c.jpg

14082145693_43b605f85d_c.jpg

14038980446_4e8309d66d_c.jpg

14062574974_b190315203_c.jpg

14062578874_c2b9ffb946_c.jpg

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Crumbs of the chief - every time I stop considering one someone gets one!

The only fault I have found with the car so far is the passenger door takes a right good old SLAM before it closes.

I think a seal is stopping it close so it will have to go into Ford to sort that...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Bloody lovely that is! Good work mate.

It was my Orion on your driveway that tempted you wasn't it....

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Quick tip - don't wear new jeans in it. I noticed the other day my seat base was taking on a blue hue - they seem to absorb dye. Cleaned up OK though.

I love this colour...was my first choice until I got impatient.

Defo worth getting one then Matthew?

Can't recommend one enough mate.

lovely Matthew!

did you ask G2L if you could mountune it with no issues?

I asked and their response was; aslong as when it goes back its standard, and it's fully insured, to for it! Ha

Quick tip - don't wear new jeans in it. I noticed the other day my seat base was taking on a blue hue - they seem to absorb dye. Cleaned up OK though.

I love this colour...was my first choice until I got impatient.

Top tip there mate. Duley noted :)

Fiesta ST3
Can't recommend one enough mate.

I asked and their response was; aslong as when it goes back its standard, and it's fully insured, to for it! Ha

Top tip there mate. Duley noted :)

nice :)

i take it Ford give you the stock parts back when they fit mountune? only thing i guess is the remap

how much does it cost to revert back? (or is it even possible)

also the mountune badge!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
There is going to be a lot of ST buyers getting quick "standard" STs in years to come.