ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Matthew's VW Tiguan

So, went for a late evening drive and took a few snaps on the iPhone. Seeing as I haven't put any on here since I fist got it, here goes...

In short, it's ace. Have hauled some serious cargo about in it and at silly speeds it's as quiet as a mouse. Just what the Doctor ordered. The four wheel drive, and the sheer size isn't helping the MPGs though; only just a bit better than the ST was. Not too fussed though at 12k per year. Glad I got it.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Not an update, just a few pictures I took today. The car has recently been hauling some serious weight in the form of large paving stones in the back, to and from the tip. With the rear seats down its cavernous. Proper dad stuff this. Love it. Also great for carrying long sections of wood too. Real consumer advice here.

I'm also exited at finding a new local car wash that only charges me £1 to clean it. Couldn't give a monkeys what its doing to the paint (VW's problem in 18 months). All I know is the guy uses a brush in a soapy bucket. Proper job. Either way it's a quid and it's clean so I'm a happy man. :)

Anyway...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Had this nearly a year now. Have done 9,000 miles so will be swapping the fronts with the rears soon so I don't have to buy tyres before it goes back. I can't think of a better daily I've had, it's brilliant.

IMG_9484.JPG

IMG_9482.JPG

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Was just talking about yours the other day Matthew as I've driven the new one in r line spec twice now and theyre nice.

My colleague had a black one in your shape and stupidly sold it. Was top spec with leather and dvd players and shiz. Still regrets it.

Very nice
:)

Was just talking about yours the other day Matthew as I've driven the new one in r line spec twice now and theyre nice.

My colleague had a black one in your shape and stupidly sold it. Was top spec with leather and dvd players and shiz. Still regrets it.

They are really great. Loads of room, really comfy and quiet, the 4wd is great too (going through muddy fields etc). I really like the seating position too and for a big car, it handles surprisingly well.

That's 12 years newer than my newest car.

It's 30 years newer than my oldest.

Where did I go wrong?

You love it mate. You couldn't have anything this new as you'd be board within a month and wouldn't be able to sell it on Gumtree ;)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
:smile:

They are really great. Loads of room, really comfy and quiet, the 4wd is great too (going through muddy fields etc). I really like the seating position too and for a big car, it handles surprisingly well.

You love it mate. You couldn't have anything this new as you'd be board within a month and wouldn't be able to sell it on Gumtree :wink:

Never sold on scumtree!

eBay is my domain!