ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[May 10, 2015] Test and Tune (Epping)

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
North Weald is having one of its Test and Tune events.
And I'm looking to have a Cliosport.net stand.
So I would like to get a maximum attendance If possible guys.
The cost is £10 for spectators or £35 for entry into the test and tune event with unlimited runs.

More info here.
http://www.maitlandracing.com/north-weald-test-tune-calendar/

I need the cream of the crop of Cliosport.net cars to represent as there will be other clubs with their own stands.
So if you are coming to watch or coming to show us what your car can do. We are looking forward to seeing you all.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Sorry I haven't tagged people but as above if you think someone's car should come down and represent please tag them.

@19mat you need to bring the smurf.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Sorry everyone else is also welcome. Just read that back and it sounds a bit elitist lol

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Going to look in to comming to spectate because im sure a 1.2 won't promote the club or a 1.1 and a half as my friends say haha

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Yeah hopefully feel up the stand with lots of cars. Be good to get a timeline of the clio on the stand.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Anyone still up for these as going to see about a stand for us this week.

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
@Sunglasses_Ron I won't be able to make it this time mate, working here.

11152707_983798798304589_8589241235735608049_n.jpg

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
would have been nice to come watch but unable to get time off work unfourtantly

RenaultSport 172
Want to come but all depends on a pass from the wifey considering she will be left with the 2 boys

Have i gotta order a ticket or something? Or do I just rock up and dump my car with the other clios?

Also what time do I need to be there?

Also write me thing and ill share it CS EOE fb page lol

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Ok guys those wanting to be on the stand be there around 9-9:30. It is £10 to spectate or £35 to have unlimited runs up the strip. But please be early for the brief and to get signed on. More info should be linked at the top.