ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[May 10, 2015] Test and Tune (Epping)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
You have the sunflower sitting there and you wanna take the Beeme?! I might pop along to this
It's a 25 min drive along the motorway.. I'm not doing drag racing up an old concrete runway in a 160hp Clio or in the 330 hah !

One of these things is comfy, fast and has interior trim, seats, cruise control and a stereo I can actually hear.

The other one's the Clio.

Evo
They don't usually have club stands for test and tune but nice going if you've managed to sort it.

Price rise from last year is a little cheeky considering the poor surface, inaccurate timing and hours long wait times between runs. You can pretty much get a days worth of RWYB at Santa pod for that.

I may pop down in the Evo or just jump in the scooby with Vicky...

PH2 172
Can anyone please hang on to Ice`s lead for me while I do a couple of runs.His 22kgs is a definite power to weight disadvantage.Thanks.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
I've got the stand banners. So those who want to drag race be there for 8:15-8:30 for sign on. Those not doing the strip be there about 9 ish :)

Hardly on here any more so only just seen this, but I'm tied up tomorrow unfortunately.

Added to the fact I now drive dirty diesel, no fun to throw the alfa ro-ghey-o down the runway.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Hardly on here any more so only just seen this, but I'm tied up tomorrow unfortunately.

Added to the fact I now drive dirty diesel, no fun to throw the alfa ro-ghey-o down the runway.

I'm was never planning to live my life a quarter mile at a time....

Just do a bit of eating, drinking and watching !

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
We have a parking area on the left hand side of the paddock as you come in