ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[May 24, 2015] Epic Hawes/Buttertubs Drive - Yorkshire Lot (North Yorkshire)

AG 200 CUP
I must say I'm surprised Yorkshire is the biggest county in the country lol might have to move back to the north east ;)

I think a lot of the previously active members a getting older and are generally less interested in meets/drives due to family commitments etc.

Other regions (from my observations) have younger members who have nothing else to do..

BG Clio 182
I think a lot of the previously active members a getting older and are generally less interested in meets/drives due to family commitments etc.

Other regions (from my observations) have younger members who have nothing else to do..
You can count me in to some other meets matey, was on holiday unfortunately this time mate!

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Ha! It's getting that way. A few years ago we had about 10 cars at this drive and this time I could barely get interest from 3.

In fairness, you started the thread and most people said they had plans that date - which is pretty likely on a bank holiday weekend. Would have been pretty easy to swap the date.

Not that it matters now anyway.

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, it's your fault Matthew.

😂 Wasn't meaning that, I appreciate the effort in trying to sort something.

I more meant you can't expect a decent turnout when most people have posted in here saying they had plans for that weekend.

One day it'll be like that time we ended up with 30-40 cars at TOPO. Those were the days! :cool:

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
😂 Wasn't meaning that, I appreciate the effort in trying to sort something.

I more meant you can't expect a decent turnout when most people have posted in here saying they had plans for that weekend.

One day it'll be like that time we ended up with 30-40 cars at TOPO. Those were the days! :cool:

I still think it was Matthews fault.