ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[May 8, 2016] North Weald Breakfast Meet (North Weald Bassett)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
There's a test and tune event (drag strip) on at North Weald on the 8th May.

I'm proposing a breakfast meet and then spend a few hours watching the action?

It's a tenner entry fee for spectators.

Who's up for it?

Twingo RS 133
Yeah ill give it a go!
Done one a few years ago for a Transit forum i was on! Really fun day. I was in a 90 BHP Transit Connect against a Supra! 😂😂

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Don't think I'm going to be able to make this guy's.
I'm sure the car won't be back on the road in time.

We shall see, but it would be great to see you again.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
This is going to be a flying visit for me as my sister has organised a surprise 70th birthday lunch for my dad at 2pm.

I'll be there for 09:30 but I'll have to leave at 11am at the latest.

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
I went and got my car back from the body shop this morning as they hadn't started it and won't until next week so no laughing at my stone chips.

Do you go through the main entrance or the other one where they do the events and what way is the cafe?

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
You go in the main entrance, but instead of going into the car park on the left behind the market, you go straight up and follow it round above the market. Follow it round to all the hangers and wings is on the left hand side.

RenaultSport 172
Im definitely coming now. Bringing a mate in an ST and we might have a go on the 1/4 mile.
You sold the ph1 Mark?! What you got now?!

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Ive never had a vlowvlo but i have lunch control on the Trophy Mark :)