ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mechanics

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
I posted in the facebook group last week asking for anyone who was either training, or already mechanic to speak up.

I'm asking here also, basically if anyone in here is either qualified, part time of training I'd be very grateful if you could answer a few questions for me. It's for my uni dissertation and it's based on local mechanics and small business n the north east.

Any replies would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers,Rob.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Not in the North East, but I'm an HGV and PSV apprentice technician if it helps you out in anyway mate.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Whats hgv driving like? busy but lonely? It has crossed my mind, can i ask what the pay is like. pm if you prefer.

sorry to hi jack this thread :eek:

ZoomButt.gif

Wouldn't know as an apprentice technician mate.

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Cheers for the replys, don't suppose any of you either trained of previously worked in the north east though?

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I haven't I'm afraid mate. Company I work for does have depots in the North East though.

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
That's close enough geordie. Could I trouble you to answer a few questions for my uni dissertation please mate? It's not a boring questionnaire just a few open ended questions I could PM over.