ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet and Photos (Nottz/Derby innit)

K-Dizzle (Gray) and I have been speaking about organising a bit of a 'meet and photos' in the Notts/Derby area, as its been quite a while since we all got together and there seems to be alot of us that are up for going out for some photo wh0ring.

Firstly, we're stumped as to where to hold this. We've already done Dakota at J27. All the other places that me and Gray have discussed have been a 'No Deal' for one reason or another...
Anyone else got any ideas where a meet could take place in the local area with the opportunity to get good photos?

Also, when would people want to do this? An evening or go for like a Sunday afternoon/evening at some point and go for a drink etc? Suppose we need to sort out the location first, but just to get an idea of peoples' availability.

Also, add your name if you're interested.

1. Harpham
2. Gray

Lets make it as successful as what other regions seem to be achieving.

love.gif

Nissan 350z
Im going to pretend that the heart is for me <3

1. Harpham
2. Gray
3. daveski
4. Sargara

What about somewhere out the back of Ashbourne in the Peak district, Thorpe Peake/Dovedale way? Last time i was there the farmer was allowing people to park on his field for a "fee" but the scenary was pretty stunning!

Im sure yocal Dave can suggest a location.

Liquid Yellow 200 RS
Any chance for a GTi to join seeig as I don't my Clio will be here by then gives me chance to meet some of you guys though?!

Place wise Matlock, bolsover, sounds daft but lecister or Chesterfield tesco as cat parks are well lit as there under tesco make for some good articfial light for SLR's

Im going to pretend that the heart is for me <3

Its for all my local homies. :eek:

Inwardnoise, you're more than welcome to come along. Like you say, you'll get to meet some of us locals, ready for when your 200 is delivered. We're a nice bunch. :)
I personally don't fancy taking the generic car park shots though, especially not at Tesco etc. Pretty chav-esque imo. Im looking for a 'different' location from the usual. So maybe some nice scenery, as like a place Sargara mentions, or ghetto style, derelict buildings etc.

Bus w**ker
Thank you for your input Sy.

You're welcome.

One of the minions can add me to the list and let me know when and where I need to attend...

(Date and location dependant, because I'm a busy popular guy and also too lazy to drive far)

X

I want it as close to my house as possible, so hopefully won't be too far for you Sy. MFN yeah? /brap

1. Harpham
2. Gray
3. daveski
4. Sargara
5. Inwardnoise
6. Sym0n

MK3, RX450H.
1. Harpham
2. Gray
3. daveski
4. Sargara
5. Inwardnoise
6. Sym0n
7.Crippin

As long as we drive in a way that allows a little 1.2 turbo to keep up I'll be happy..
UNLIKE LAST TIME GOING DOWN THE M1!!

Bus w**ker
I want it as close to my house as possible, so hopefully won't be too far for you Sy. MFN yeah? /brap

1. Sym0n
1.5 Harpham
2. Gray
3. daveski
4. Sargara
5. Inwardnoise

Dat wud be sik blud, can sit on mi limita & shiz innit, ya feel mi?

The average speed cameras suck ass but theres always http://www.maccinfo.com/cat/cat1.html#info for scenary, not to mention (some) of the roads leading up that way are pretty awesome as well.
Cheshire?? Although it does sound good, I think it'll put a few people off attending. Lets try and keep it as local to most of us as possible. Unless im being a 'tard, and it is actually local to us.
Dat wud be sik blud, can sit on mi limita & shiz innit, ya feel mi?
I definitely feel you br0 :eek: xx

Bus w**ker
Cheshire?? Although it does sound good, I think it'll put a few people off attending. Lets try and keep it as local to most of us as possible. Unless im being a 'tard, and it is actually local to us.
Without looking at the link, I'd guess he's on about the Cat and Fiddle out Matlock way. f**k that, been done to death and I'm far too lazy to drive that far for local meet lol. Plus Matlock and surrounding areas are full of useless c***s like Dave88.

I definitely feel you br0 :eek: xx
Aww you're sweet. :eek: XOXO

Jamie, any ideas for location buddy? I know you're down Mansfield quite a bit aren't you, so you may know somewhere suitable.

Oh and Crippin, you're on my list of people that I expect to come to this ;) . We won't be driving stupidly, if we do have any sort of drive, so don't worry about getting left behind.

R14 CUP
There isn't much at all around Mansfield it's self - i've driven many a days around there looking for places.

I can remember seeing some pictures of Adams V6 underneath the medical centre in the centre of town, that looked epic - i don't think you'd get away with lots of cars there @ one point though tbh.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I'd be up for this if I'm free in the beemer since it will soon be nice and shiny....;)

Liquid Yellow 200 RS
If you want some nice shots sounds bottom of moor lane with all the wrecked flats makes a sound back shot :)

MK3, RX450H.
I'll be coming, d/w :).
Looking forward to having a drive and a meet to get some beautiful photiii's of my and the rest of our cars.
Going down to trax soon as well if anyones coming?

Disastra Coupe
May be up for this... Tuesday and Thursday evenings are best for me however.

That said, I might be able to sort something out if it's another day.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
^ Full of chavs. Or is everytime I go to play football there. Wouldn't be seen dead there.

R14 CUP
215312_10150152687968591_517653590_6660731_1304119_n.jpg

Where is this picture taken by Ben?

Always thought that was a nice location - presume its matlock way out.

Attachments

• 215312_10150152687968591_517653590_6660731_1304119_n.jpg
    215312_10150152687968591_517653590_6660731_1304119_n.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 1

Weo

What about Crich?
Woolaton Hall (pay for parking, its not much though)
Markeaton park?

Fairly local etc etc....?

TBH everyone should just pick a location and then list them, then everyone do one of those gay vote things!

Also count me in YEAH!

Bus w**ker
No idea about Woolaton hall but I'm well up for a meet at Wollaton Hall ;). Nice spot for photos, few pubs round there, if it's hot there will be loads of girls in few clothes, one of the best chippies in the Midlands is a walk away and best of all it's close to me. Bad points are that there's a lot of deer s**t, pay for parking and for the knobbers with cars too low to drive on a road they probably won't get on...actually that's a pro :rasp:.

Harphamominom sort it.