ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet and Photos (Nottz/Derby innit)

1. Harpham
2. jacko_172 (maybe)
3. Will CS197
4. Crippinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
5. Hutchy182
6. Marky_
7. Tow B. (maybe)
8. Sym0n faggot
9. ch!ppen (maybe)
10. MicKPM (I'm in and all over it like a fat kid on cake)
11. Sargara
12. DEMONKNIGHT666

He will be there!!!

Btw, change of timing... 3pm meet time!!
Therefore, ill be meeting Crippin at Ikea at 2.30pm, picking up Sy on the way up to Wollaton.

Ill send out another message to everyone on the list towards the end of the week.

Also, are we meeting at a certain side? Will was saying that there is more than one entrance?!

Cheers mate. We'll go in which seems the most scenic view.
Do you have to pay for parking? Im sure the last time I went, we had to pay for it, only something like 20/50p though.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I'll still be there, see you all at 3 - Will be my first CS meet so no anti-Scenic jibs thanks

182, ZX9R
I think Ill be headin there on the bike, the clios in for an mot next week, so if the weathers decent I'm still in.

Bus w**ker
Do you want me to text rape you before I set off, so that we can meet, be bummers and drive up together? x

I am"LOL"ing

Yes, yes I do...or you could just pick me up and then I can be awesomely lazy (and possibly get drunk).

Bus w**ker
I can give you a lift if you want.

Make sure you wash though. I don't want that 'tramp' smell in my car, thanking you please.

HURRAY! I will double wash and then bathe in Old Spice. Although as you're driving through Eastwood I may need to bring another bottle for you, that is of course if you're allowed over the border in to upperclassville. We don't like paupers here.

I quite like my wheels. Therefore, I wont be driving through Eastwood. You'll have to let me know where you live, Bruce!

I was planning to clean the car before work this morning. But looking at the weather, I cannae be arsed.

Disastra Coupe
I'm going for a 'see what i'm doing' approach. If nothing else crops up and weather is decent enough then i'll pop along i reckon.

Disastra Coupe
I only said maybe anyway lol. Although it's looking more than likely I am coming... Albeit with a cold feeling a bit rough lol.

MK3, RX450H.
I'd be coming if it could be later on.
Got a meal at 4:30 which will last a little longer than an hour.

MK3, RX450H.
Kind of an important meal, one not to be missed.

Apparently Corsa b/c/d websites hold a East vs West. Where they all discuss a location not too far for each and then all meet at a set time. East parking one side together, and West the other. Then who's is a better group, which group has nicer cars. etc etc. Just an idea.

Disastra Coupe
I would have been earlier if it wasn't for 1. s**t sat nav and 2. spilling protein shake EVERYWHERE in my room just before i set off lol. Bed sheets are now in the wash, fml :(

Weo

Massive! Will also upload my pics of harpham running away from a deer when the missus has brought my computer back