ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet in Yorkshire

Clio 197 cup
Haha looks f**king nuts. Been wondering about the attributes the supercharger added, can't wait to see the b*****d. Makes my 182 look s**t lol XD
not as easy as it seems, running a lot of power on standard internals but feels NA but much faster. not as much to see under the bonnet unfortunately, the chargers pretty low down haha, the sounds probably my favourite thing in the car, dont think the radios been on since the charger went on [emoji23]

BG Clio 182
not as easy as it seems, running a lot of power on standard internals but feels NA but much faster. not as much to see under the bonnet unfortunately, the chargers pretty low down haha, the sounds probably my favourite thing in the car, dont think the radios been on since the charger went on [emoji23]
You're making me really want one :( I love the turbos too. Want to go in a similar direction with mine. Never seen either and can't wait. Sunday it might be? I can do again after sorta 12.45 ish?

BG Clio 182
doesnt look like anybody else is interested [emoji107] undecided whether to wash it or not with this weather haha
Haha. It's up to everyone what everyone does. If you all want to postpone until a decent turnout by all means do so :) it's all your choices :)

RB Clio 182
Ill go, but 2-3 would be better for me, if you lot want to go at one tho then thats fine :smile:

I need to wash the car its black!

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I am now actually going to be at Xscape at that time but I've realised a few weeks ago I said to my gf I'd take her and her brother and cousin bowling after her night out for her birthday which was last night! Sorry guys, next time.

I thought I was riding my bike today too haha. I've triple booked.

BG Clio 182
94435bd142f7fd1ac054174095df37eb.jpg

One of the best few hours I've had in a very long time!

Met some lovely people, and some ridiculous cars!

@MrTom, that car is a f**king monster the power is ridiculous. One of the most shocking and genuinely savagely fast cars I've ever been in. So much so I think I may go the same way with mine. Thanks for talking me through it mate and for the ride. To say I'm impressed was an understatement to be honest. Still can't comprehend the power that really had!

@tomd6343 the f**king sound that supercharger made was incredible! Shame couldn't go for a longer drive mate but the car was a beast.

@Simon_16v your car was nice and clean too lol, exhaust was f**king you off haha shove a rag in the b*****d lol.

Clio 197 cup
enjoyed it too mate, got home as normal so bang was just an unusual gearchange pop most likely. will go for a good spin next time [emoji106]

RB Clio 182
Great little mini meet that today, i really enjoyed myself :smile:

A really good set of lads all round and all cars looked really well looked after :up:

Thanks Bear Head, yes im happy with the car at the moment, theres always something else that you can add to make it even better tho :tongueclosed:
Pretty quick ist it? Its funny when you have some big boys getting smaller in your mirror, just a shame by boost pipe popped off, im going to order a better jubilee clip so it doesnt do it again. I love your your interior with all the carbon, its a really clean example you have there.

Toms supercharged clio sounded bloody lovely and it looks great, very nice 197!

Inferno looks great too, i need some washer blanks they sort the front end out, im not overly keen on the devil horns :smilingimp:

Thanks for today it was nice to meet you all, sorry if i was ignorant when i was fitting my hose back on, its a b*****d to get to and the engine was really hot lol, thanks a lot Simon for lending me your ratchet to sort it :up:

BG Clio 182
enjoyed it too mate, got home as normal so bang was just an unusual gearchange pop most likely. will go for a good spin next time [emoji106]
Aww good pal. Really like the 197 but the power when it came in felt awesome. Haha it sounded sweet as hell. Best sounding non jap car I've ever heard.

Clio 197 cup
Aww good pal. Really like the 197 but the power when it came in felt awesome. Haha it sounded sweet as hell. Best sounding non jap car I've ever heard.
yh i really like the sound just need the limiter sorting, might have to be a restirctor in the end

BG Clio 182
Great little mini meet that today, i really enjoyed myself [emoji2]

A really good set of lads all round and all cars looked really well looked after :up:

Thanks Bear Head, yes im happy with the car at the moment, theres always something else that you can add to make it even better tho :tongueclosed:
Pretty quick ist it? Its funny when you have some big boys getting smaller in your mirror, just a shame by boost pipe popped off, im going to order a better jubilee clip so it doesnt do it again. I love your your interior with all the carbon, its a really clean example you have there.

Toms supercharged clio sounded bloody lovely and it looks great, very nice 197!

Inferno looks great too, i need some washer blanks they sort the front end out, im not overly keen on the devil horns :smilingimp:

Thanks for today it was nice to meet you all, sorry if i was ignorant when i was fitting my hose back on, its a b*****d to get to and the engine was really hot lol, thanks a lot Simon for lending me your ratchet to sort it :up:
Haha its a very VERY fast and shocking car. You'd need massive money and huge figures to live with that. Awesome car. Lovely guy too mate, really good of you to take me out in it.

Yeah it'll be good when it's all finished like haha.

Nice to meet you anyway boss, glad you've sorted the pipe pal. Lovely car that mate.