ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet ups or going for a run ???

Flamer Clio 172
Thanks mate Yes that was me I had just washed it and was on my way for a mcdonalds haha what car was you in ? I see a yellow sport on a drive way on Stanley lane all the time is that yours ??

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Thanks mate Yes that was me I had just washed it and was on my way for a mcdonalds haha what car was you in ? I see a yellow sport on a drive way on Stanley lane all the time is that yours ??

I was in my girlfriends civic heading home, and yeah that's mine :)

I was thinking, Sod's law I see a clio when I'm not driving mine lol

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Wait till the summer, we tend to do a few drives into Wales although the last one I remember from this year was around February time just before I sold my ZS.

The Manchester lot and the Chester lot tend to do a lot of individual meets but then quite a few big ones too (just don't be shy and get involved in the conversation, we all know each other quite well so we may seem a little cliquey at times).

Also I'm sure Ash will have something planned for this year again.

P.S do me a favour and take off Scott's Cup Spoiler when you next drive past. It's f**king rancid.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
It won't be for a little while as I've got a silly amount going on at the mo the last 16 weeks has bin crazy and the next 8 are going to be just as bad;(

Ph1 track car, Dci
Ill be up for a meet when the weather picks up.

On that note, when the weather improves would anyone be up for a Derbyshire high peaks drive? Roads like the Goyt valley, Long hill, Cat and fiddle (although now restricted), Mam Tor, Winnits Pass etc. Have done these routes with mates lots of times and there great for driving and also pics as there very scenic.

182 cup
Agreed. I'll never forget that time at Evo triangle when you know what happened ;) haha

Im sure we are both trying to forget!

went up there just after crimbo, span on ice, decide to drive home with my tail between my legs!