ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet..

Does anyone fancy a meet before Xmas? Be good to put a few names to faces and what not.

I know it's pretty cold on night times now, but would be good to meet up, have a bit banter and get a few pics.

Anyone else fancy this? No idea on location or anything, if there's a few, maybe we could decide between us.

:cool:

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
I'll be up for it, my Shitreon Saxslo will be done by mid-november so should be up for anything from then on :D

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
We went to pizza hut last year and it was a good turn out. I will be up for attending but wont be in the trophy

meet sounds good, pizza hut sounds better! posible drive out? or just meet and photos and some pizza? either i wouldnt mind if im honest.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I's be happy for just a meet, food and pics.

I think end of this month be better 28th on the Sunday? More chance of getting people this month than December they'll be loads of xmas party's going on

yeah end of this month sounsd great to me, 28th sunday!! :) guranteed the rs tuning meet isnt on this date, if so we can sort it for a sunday the rr day isnt on.

172 ph1
yep im up for it...which pizza hut? that one just off the 690? forgot what the retail parks called!

probly me and adz_172 would both come! ph1/2's

E92 M3
I am game for this but i think a little drive is in order after the food

1)Lindleyp
2)172-Stu
3) scott1205

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
1)Lindleyp
2)172-Stu
3) scott1205
4) Scott 1.4 ( Depending on work )
5) Sav

Up for pizza hut, hopefully wont have a nando's before hand this time lol Was a good turn out last time, and was my first meet. Lets get it sorted!

slow 172 rep
1)Lindleyp
2)172-Stu
3) scott1205
5) Sav
6) Adz172
7) Geddes
8) Deano.no4

I wana come if no1 lols at my dodgy coloured bumpers.

racing blue 182
1)Lindleyp
2)172-Stu
3) scott1205
5) Sav
6) Adz172
7) Geddes
8) Deano.no4
9)7unner172

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
closer to the time i will ring up and organise a table, havn't been to pizza hut in a long long time.

any recomendations? do they do ice scream?

Clio Ph2 172
True haha, well even just a meet I wouldnt mind, might even end up in durham like we did last time, Bk, No cheese? No thanks haha. Should have the car setup by the 28th

Dont forget the pointless walk about Durham before we eventually decided to go back to where we first started!

I'd be up for a drive again, although I suspect it maybe a little too cold and slippery on the roads.