ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet..

im suprised to see the NE section highlighted all the time, good to see its its finally slowly picking up again. shame its only over the winter though, hopefully we get more meets and whatnot sorted over when the weather picks up next year!

Haha, being a teenager means you should be full of energy. So no excuses, get your car cleaned haha!
Yeah lindley, I agree!! We'll have to organise more after new year. See how this one goes first though lol!

172 ph1
just give it a quick jet wash u puffs haha...nar i give mine a quick sponge over then wheels then wash it off and hot water over it to dry then go over with microfibre...takes an hour tops

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
1)Lindleyp
2)172-Stu
3) scott1205
4) Scott 1.4 ( Depending on work )
5) Sav
6) Adz172
7) Geddes
8) Deano.no4
9)7unner172
10) JCS_182
11)Nicholls172
12)Bonxy

Might aswell tag along.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've organised a table for 15 or less cos that's the max they can book. So if there's more sort it out when we arrive on the night.

So all we need to do now is turn up and enjoy

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
1)Lindleyp
2)172-Stu
3) scott1205
4) Scott 1.4 ( Depending on work )
5) Sav
6) Adz172
7) Geddes
8) Deano.no4
9)7unner172
10) JCS_182
11)Nicholls172
12)Bonxy
13)Chris205
14)kev182cup (will pick you up chap)

Hopefully T12EED and Tonaz will be coming aswell, trying to get midder to turn up in his trophy so should be a good turnout

Where is hutchie???

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
if there's more than 15, i guess some will have to eat at a different table? or could ask to add an additional table to ours. have to wait and see

I think there will be a few more. As my mrs is coming with me, and a few have mentioned their mates are coming too. It'll all be cool though. Sure pizza hut will let us make a bigger table lol.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i rang them there, he says not a probelm how many are going. He says give us a ring on Friday/ nearer to the time and give us a number and some of us will be close to the main group but on a seperate table/s

so to be fair to them we need a more defo number to make it easier for them and for us so we can get all of us together the best we can

Clio 182
i rang them there, he says not a probelm how many are going. He says give us a ring on Friday/ nearer to the time and give us a number and some of us will be close to the main group but on a seperate table/s

so to be fair to them we need a more defo number to make it easier for them and for us so we can get all of us together the best we can

How about actual Clio owners on one table. Clingers on outside in the rain...

Just kidding, thanks for the map link too I know where it is

got an mot on the 24th so hopefully i pass and the cars sorted for the meet, will be abit ratty looking but good enugh for photos :p

That's cool Geddes. Didn't think it'd be a huge problem. I'm sure people wouldn't mind sitting too far away from other folk, we'll all be together outside anyway when we go for a few pictures or something.

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
Cant make it dudes, sis is up from brighton so family meal is happening. Get some good pics!

slow 172 rep
Well it better be bloody nice coz im got my wax now i need to use it and make it look nice and mirror glazey like it says on the tin. i know im new but i aint sittin with the tag alongs like!! need to be with the loudest bugger there so no1 notices how quiet i am :eek:

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
I'll be in a sh*tty saxslo so dont be looking at me as some chav meeting up randomly lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
it'll be dark if you lot want to take pics, not much lighting where were going