ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

meeting in Lincolnshire

clio 200
from sleaford fella. Used to have a RS turbo and they met 1st wednesday of every month just thought there might be something simular with this club

BG182FF
I'm all for a monthly meet, get a bit of club culture going on, East Mids is a big place, can't afford to go to Chesterfield etc each time, Lincs section FTW. Sure there are enough people now in Lincolnshire alone to get something like this done

BG182FF
yeh but it all depends where the meet is lol. Guess Lincoln might be the heart of everywhere lol

BG182FF
Yeah Lincoln would be the ideal place but it does need to be done, East mids is far too big though considering the amount of us now in Lincs!

clio 200
need to collect a little interest. Get this done just once a month meet for a jar and a chat about all things clio. Can we find out how many members are in the Lincs division

clio 182
There is a few ppl who live in Lincoln. Am sure they would b up for it. Am in Scunthorpe n would be up for a meet. May be not every month as it's abit of a trip to Lincoln for me.

clio 200
Well thats 4 confirmed. I also see the lincs mini club doin stuff together and dont see why we cant. Yorks has 3 areas and the East midlands area is mahoooosive if we just gather a little more interest it may be half decent.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I can make lincoln meets :) been to a few before up there in sticks ;)

clio 200
sweet I know I am new to all this and I dont waana tread on anyones toes but east mids is a massive area. I just wanna go to a meet and talk about stuff the missus wouldn't understand;)

BG182FF
Ideally we need somewhere like the pride of Lincoln on the A46 as it has quite a large car park for all the attendees ;) anyone have any ideas/preferences?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Thats where we met last time, except half of us spent all day waiting for food in frankie and bennys :(

clio 200
sweet plenty of interest lets get a list then look at a venue i know of a few pubs prehaps the lincoln boys will give the best shout or there is a rolling road not far from me

1. Harey

clio 182
1. Harey
2. JamieG
3. Addz
4. Scunny_182(depending on when etc)

Didn't we meet at woodcock last time before ppl went onto cumber park? (to get kicked out after 15mins)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Dave/gray/Sy/mark and co will probably be up for it too i imagine!

clio 200
This is good news people why does Lincs not have its own division.
So whats the best day for everyone. If were talking one evening. I am free every evening after half 6.
Oh and where we gonna do this.
Sterling team effort tho chaps:approve:

R14 CUP
I'll throw a date into the hat.

August 29th, 3pm @ Pride of Lincoln.

1. Harey
2. JamieG
3. Addz
4. Scunny_182
5. 182Harry
6. Kat
7. syko6288 (work permitting)​

R14 CUP
+ would be good to get a good few local rolling meets throughout notts/lincolnshire running bi monthly.

clio 200
I'll throw a date into the hat.

August 29th, 3pm @ Pride of Lincoln.

1. Harey
2. JamieG
3. Addz
4. Scunny_182
5. 182Harry
6. Kat
7. syko6288 (work permitting)​

its a date. Can everone make it. Sunday at 3pm with plenty of notice. Count me in. Is that the windmill looking place on the A46?

R14 CUP
its a date. Can everone make it. Sunday at 3pm with plenty of notice. Count me in. Is that the windmill looking place on the A46?

Yeah that's the one. It's on the a46 bypass around Lincoln towards newark, if you are coming down from Scunthorpe. If needs be, I could meet u at Caenby corner :)

clio 182
Yeah that's the one. It's on the a46 bypass around Lincoln towards newark, if you are coming down from Scunthorpe. If needs be, I could meet u at Caenby corner :)

yeah sounds good, coz i think syko6288 will be coming from immingham so he'll proberly meet me if he aint working and then could meet u at that petrol station

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
yeah i will be up for what are hoilday days for at work for ..... to be used so ill get it booked off and yeah ill meet up with scunny and come down