ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MEETS IN STOKE ON TRENT

09 clio 1.2
i go on holiday on the 11th for two weeks. anyone help me on uploading my pics as they say the pics are too big but i dont know how to resize them

02 plate clio 172
sound guys keep addin ya names if u intrested! yeh wer u live corky me n keo r only like 3 streets away?!

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
im out on the lash tonight so probably still too hungover/pissed to drive tomorrow morning :( will make the next one tho for sure

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
just come to the chester 1 its not tht far i might pop up to the next stoke meet with a few others.

02 plate clio 172
yeh guys thers prob not much point 3/4 of us, could do with a better place in stoke on trent to meet aswell!!! think its best leave it then, wont b able make chester either 2moz :(

02 plate clio 172
thats mad corky i live on weston coyney road, meir hay is ryt behind my house wot colour ur clio??

02 plate clio 172
yeh mate sound ul av pop down when ya ready, let me no mate am only in the terraced houses bottom of weton coyney road u cn get down the bk of myn on the left as soon as u turn onto farmworth off westin coyney road!!!!

also thats mad keo i c u drivin around all the time, seen u tonyt aswell lol

keo

Clio Trophy
hiya mate i thought it might of been you or corky behind me on the a50 to maccys? Orange badge on the front. Went pick a maccys up for the mrs becasue she moaning i never do anything around the house haha

02 plate clio 172
ey up mate when was this mate? defo wasnt me tho i aint got orange badge! haha nice way to stop her moanin lol

keo

Clio Trophy
oh i read that wrong lol.

I thought you meant i was driving in front of your car ( I was in front of a clio so thought it could of been you) obviously now i know you meant i drove oast the front of ypur house.

02 plate clio 172
haha yeh mate i was cumin the other way in my ladys car lol, wot u no mate n e thin new?

keo

Clio Trophy
There a meet at star city on sunday mate, unless us stokies just wanted organise a local meet this weekend ????