ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MEETS IN STOKE ON TRENT

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Yer mate i might pop up in the vee but i wouldnt be there till much later so maybe I could meet up with a few of you later on or I might come up on the fat boy.

Clio 172
Easy rider now the weathers getting better lol. Yeh could meet up later if you want mate. Dont think its gonna b as big as the chester meet tho lol.

renault clio 172 mk2
ok lets clear this up meeting at 2 o clock on sunday 27th and at brittania stadium then go onto darlaston inn after if people would be intrested erm please put dwn ur names if youre attending please

renault clio 172 mk2
erm well im waitin on replies 4 u 2 nv and clio lord sounds gd if anyone has got a camera bring it along the more pictures the better

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Im the other side of Nantwich so might come along :) what's a post code for me to work off??

C

clio-lord

erm well im waitin on replies 4 u 2 nv and clio lord sounds gd if anyone has got a camera bring it along the more pictures the better

i could bring all 3 of the clio's but can only drive 1. rs2'd it is!!! rs2 is ace.

ive also got a gd camera but its a bit like my sex life (point and shoot)

Clio 172
1. nath88
2. keo
3. Clio-lord
4. james24785
5. Morg
6. 4_U_2_NV

I feel like the odd one out lmao you all have sports and i'm rolling in the 1.2 lol.

02 plate clio 172
lookin forward to the meet tmoz guys goin give the car a bath in the morning if iv time n il c u guys at the brit stadium at 2 :D

C

clio-lord

well my lad took most of the pic's as u all saw. what time did you all stay till ? wanted to go to get my resistors for maplins and take the lad to his mums. ace little meet. hope it happens again and a few more turn up