ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meets in the East Midlands

All the other regions seem to have regular, good meets. Isn't it about time we had one?

So undecided as where it should be yet, any good driving roads around here? Maybe over towards Matlock, Chatsworth, Blackrocks way?

Now when will be best for people, week or weekend?

​Tom.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I'd be up for tagging along, Wednesday night in the week or possibly a weekend afternoon for me.
​As to where to go, no idea!

Earpl

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Hi :D I agree with dave... Always ends up with tools racing......

and dave...... Where's the meg at :s lol

RB 182
im up for this :) i'd prefer a static rather than a driving too though i reckon, take some pics and grab some food?

Sorry!

Best thing to do is just to pick a date, time and place that suits you and just see who turns up

I'll let you off ;)

Seem's to be a lot of members in the EM now so I'm sure there will be a good turnout whenever!

I think the best time for most people will be at the weekend, either morning on evening. So people still have the rest of the day to themselves