ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meets in the East Midlands

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Peacock were always a good meet, till Dave ruined it by being proved wrong by a woman.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Or proving the girl wrong should I say, that Saxo's don't handle as well as Clio's and women can't drive as well as men

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
*Dave giving girl banter about saxo's being s**t
*Girl offers to prove they're not
*wheel spin out the carpark, first gear, second gear, third gear.....silence, my phone rings "we've binned it"

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Saxo went through a hedge and a tree whilst rolling, door where Dave was sat wasn't far off the gear lever from the impact but he was okay somehow!

There is a trackday on at Blyton Park Sunday 14th. Quite a few clios going so maybe a good opportunity for a bit of a meet?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Peacock just used to be a general car meet night and the Clio lot just met there aswell I think

RB 182
Would it be worth either enquiring if the rep still wants to do and if so for him to step up or if he doesnt appoint a new one?

Inferno 225 cup
Would it be worth either enquiring if the rep still wants to do and if so for him to step up or if he doesnt appoint a new one?

Jeeeeez give the guy a break!!!

He's just undergone major nose surgery, can't believe he's modelling in LA in August:)

Good luck

Bus w**ker

Personally I think that he should be dragged from his house and dragged naked behind a Clio for a mile for each month that has passed since he organised something...

Right I've just spoken to Mick about having a meet at Diamond. Due to the size of his place it will be a limited number of people else it will be too crammed. I've just asked him when would be best and once hes replied I will start a thread about it.

Nissan 350z
It would no doubt have to be a Sunday then i imagine to avoid blocking the neighbouring units that all share the car park.

I'm not sure a meat at Micks is really going to work, the guy has a nearly 2 year old daughter and works 6 days a week anyway.

Someone (looking at you Thomas Brentnall) needs to pick a date, time and a place. Otherwise we'll have threads like this one going on and on and on.

340i

LOL. Meeeeeeeeooooooowwww

Anybody is open to arrange a meet, it's not down to the area rep to arrange everything for you guys.

RB 182
LOL. Meeeeeeeeooooooowwww

Anybody is open to arrange a meet, it's not down to the area rep to arrange everything for you guys.
I wasnt trying to be a dick there but reading back it did come across as a bit of a dick... sorry about that, it was more a question rather than a statement.