ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane 225 toxic fume light

Ford
Just wondering if anyone could help me? On my short commute to work this morning my toxic fume light came on, roughly for half a minute and then went off again, I've just had the car remapped last Friday and not sure wether it's down to that or something else? If anyone could help that would be much appreciated, I would try the Megane forum but it seems dead on there so I tend to come on here!

Ford
It's the one below mate that should be attatched, only just been serviced a few weeks ago and went off soon after but just made me worry a bit!

Attachments

• IMG_5926.PNG
    IMG_5926.PNG
    38.9 KB · Views: 81
  Clio 182
Get a garage to plug scanner on and see what code comes up.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ford
No nothing else changed, it already had a miltek on when I bought it but never had the light on before, I've driven it tonight with no problem so maybe just a one off but I'll get it plugged in to check, cheers