ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane R26R

Silent_Scone

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 5 RS
I'd maybe consider getting the bonnet done, Ant. The nano stuff is great for carbon (scratches even easier). Beyond that...nooooooooooooooooo.

Have a look at what a new bonnet is from Renault lol.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I'd maybe consider getting the bonnet done, Ant. The nano stuff is great for carbon (scratches even easier). Beyond that...nooooooooooooooooo.

Have a look at what a new bonnet is from Renault lol.

Noooooo not putting a condom on the car!!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Car Is in for a minor service tomorrow, only done 1k since the last but that was 13 months ago.

Had a proper drive today now the tarmac has warmed up. All I can say is 😅😂 Grip!!!!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Interesting day, K-Tec did a good job in the car. Had to order a new set of headlights as the plastic lug has broken on the upper drivers side. Might as well replace in pairs, £365 "gulp"

Icing on the cake was humiliating a bug eye sti on the way home, tbf was a bird driving, she started in front followed by a good view of my rear! That put a smile on my face!!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Icing on the cake was humiliating a bug eye sti on the way home, tbf was a bird driving, she started in front followed by a good view of my rear! That put a smile on my face!!
Dude, she wasn't trying. [emoji6]

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I knew you would be the firsts to reply 😂 she was trying alright, it was a proper Kodak moment whilst I went past :tongueout:
[emoji23] [emoji23]

I'm surprised you didn’t tag me....[emoji23]

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Sad times ahead, lost the mother in law last week, completely out of the blue, all devastated :-(

She did all are child care and now we need to use a nursery which means I need a 4 seater. I'm sure you can see where this is going....

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Aye life is proper s**t, only lost my old man a few years ago.

Thing is, this will not be a financial descion. Lack of f**king seats.

Sorry to hear that.
Long shot, as you don't have the cage could you not fit rear seats? Then whip them out come sale time? I know it kind of ruins the point of them but does mean you get depreciation free motoring?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
No cage in the rear, I did think about removing the passenger side bucket and fittings a normal recaro.

Not butchering the rear.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Sorry to hear of you loss mate. Life is f**king cruel. Shame that you have to sell the car. What car you got in mind?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Life is a shitter but sometimes the good out weighs the bad.

Not sure yet, should of kept the M5. Didn't have a crystal ball otherwise it would of stayed on the drive :-(

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I was planning on buying a C7 RS6 at the end of this year or early 2018.

Not in the right position to sink 60k into one just yet.

I don't like losing money so the Megane would have to sell for what I paid which would still make it the cheapest in the U.K. with exceptional service history, very low miles and probably in better condition than most.

Other option of course is to fit a normal passenger seat, this would solve a heap load of hassle.

I would buy a nice MR to use, trying to find one now his like finding a needle in a haystack.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
It's alright when it someone else's money though isn't it? :laughing:

To be fair I always thought the C6 RS6 wasn't too unreliable?

I seen one lying in bits in the garage that remapped my golf, seemingly a £2 'o' ring failed and oil started weeping out - £11k labour bill to sort.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I was planning on buying a C7 RS6 at the end of this year or early 2018.

Not in the right position to sink 60k into one just yet.

I don't like losing money so the Megane would have to sell for what I paid which would still make it the cheapest in the U.K. with exceptional service history, very low miles and probably in better condition than most.