ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meguiars @ Motor World

Skoda Fabia vRS

the top 20-30 shops for sales on cleaning stuff should now have Meguiars in stock

this is a trial by our head office to see if it sells, so please if your gonna buy it and you have a store nearby to get it from, get it from there instead of Halfords because i want it rolled out to all stores, including the one i work @ :).......pretty annoyed that we havent got it as ive used almost the full range and know a lot about it

im not sure what the range is thats been put in, but as for as a i know they will be stocking NXT Wax, NXT Wash, Gold Class Wax, Gold Class Wash, 3 Stage DC System, Hot Rims, and a few other bits like Scratch X etc

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer

oooh theres one just round the corner from me ill have to nip in soon and get some:)

Skoda Fabia vRS

if its a big one then it will probably have it, shame they didnt put it in more shops to begin with, i KNOW i can sell it in my shop as ive been ordering it in for people for weeks

i just really want all the stores to push it though, because its by far the best stuff we sell for cleaning, and it should be in all branches

if it doesnt sell then i doubt we would ever see it again, for at least a few years anyway