ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[mende] Clio dci look "sport"

Megane and Clio
Hello,

I am Peter, I have 22 years, and I'm from Spain (a village in the province of Badajoz). I am a student and I have slowly been changing my brother's car, a Clio 2 Phase 2. And also I have my car changed, megane 2 is a phase 1, phase 2 sport become.

The Clio is a 1.5 dci 80 hp before you buy it they changed the engine, so it's going pretty well. The Megane II is a 1.5 dci 100 cv.

The clio when we bought it was quite deserted, full of pollution throughout the body, quite a few scratches, dull parts, headlights in low light,....

The first thing I put about 6000k xenon bulbs, but draws much attention and Spain are not legal, so you step back to take the series.

clioxenon.jpg

The next change was the bumper of the sport, buy it for repair, and so is

primercambio.jpg

despuesi.jpg

A racing stickers...

cliosport3.jpg

cliosport1.jpg

35319274.jpg

Now a bit of detail, the car had the bodywork like sandpaper. No shining nothing

cimg3040.jpg

the results were ...

cimg3055.jpg

cimg3059.jpg

cimg3062.jpg

with custom themes in gray mirrors

cliosportii.jpg

and one of the biggest changes, the sport rear bumper

cliosport.jpg

foto1y.jpg

foto2l.jpg

18179516.jpg

19082930.jpg

another big change but, clio sport seats in leather / alcantara...muy good seats, very comfortable

asientossport.jpg

Details 3d Carbon vinyl

baguetesrs.jpg

interiorclio.jpg

another change ... Speedline wheels ... sure he'll change the color coming soon

sportssubir.jpg

new stickers, like those of the Mégane F1 Team

stigcliosportsubir.jpg

ssubir.jpg

new fabia spliter of 2007, I saw this forum that perfect fit and buy it ;)

clioa.jpg

(I hope the translator put everything right, because my English is low level, and I use google translator)

a greeting

Megane and Clio

Looks beautiful! Click Here

L
ove white clio's

haha thanks! I am enrolled in several forums, because they all learn something and also people learn from you. The truth is that I was excited to register at a forum in another language and customs. I love seeing the number of circuits that you have and stuff. Any question that arises here I am.

a greeting

thank you very much for the welcome. Both cars have long hours on. For now, the clio is finished, the absence of direct admission put on the bottom rack and finished. The megane I have to mount a 17 oz "I'm repairing. And also direct admission on the bottom rack.
And both cars will be finished in the next end engineering and put me to work now, will take the plunge or 16v Clio I Clio II or a sport. ;)

Clio 172
Very Nice! loving the carbon strips, just wondering where did you get the renault sport and the red blue and yellow sticker from?

Megane and Clio
all car stickers are designed and made by me. Lyrics of RENAULT SPORT these are bought by ebay, but the rest if done for me.

PS: Forgive me if you not understand that well, by the translator.