ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Middle-Earth: Shadow of War has been leaked hence the official launch trailer has gone live. Looking forward to this given how much I enjoyed Shadow of Mordor!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Though august seems so far away. I'm sure the current game plus add ons is going for next to nothing. Can't remember where I seen it though.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Still making my way through the 1st one on PC (Completed it back in the day on Xbox One). Yet to touch the DLC that came with it for £4 off CDKeys.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
CDKeys can be dangerous at times. I dread to think how much I've spent buying cheap games off of there lol.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Bit of a bump. Turns out that after the big build up we ended up with a distinctly average game. Stuck with it since launch but sold it today as it was just too samey. Didn't hold me like the first one (And I've played through that 3 times now).