ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Midlands Breakfast Club, Cosford - 11th December

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
i am indeed,paint and mot done so just tax and exhaust to go.
will be giving it a good clean on saturday if your bored mate

I will probably pop up to see you, I'll whack the new knock sensor on while I'm up there, see if it makes any difference.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Is everyone going the m6 route?

I won't be as I'm the other side of Cosford.

The lads coming via Stafford will be going down backroads.

Its a nice easy route mate though, M6 J10a onto M54 then off at J3, take first exit through lights (40mph) and the Esso garage is on the left hand side just after the lights. :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
what time is everyone meeting at the esso garage ?? im leaving derby at 7:15 to get there for 8:30 ish ?

That is going to be the main meeting point. Be there for around 8:30 and then leave for Cosford around 8:45...the others are meeting at different times to get to the Esso for around that time. :)

Jacko, see post on previous page (quoted above). :)

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Here`s a little update as far as the weather is concerned.It is going to be clear on saturday till about 3pm then we have a cloud system moving over which will bring rain along,unfortunately it stays with us through sunday too.Put simply you will be able to wash and detail the car saturday but it will get to cosford wet on sunday.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Hopefully i get time to wash mine tonight, if not its staying dirty for another week!

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
i may give mine the once over tonight and a quick vaccuum, it does really really need it tbh,,,

house purchase soon.got to see wether i can keep clio and afford the payments.if not ill have the reigns of the twingo at the weekend.if i do have to sell ill get a ph1 172

With the prices as they are I dont think its worth selling a 182 for a 172, especially as a new car might have issues.

See you Sunday morning, I should have MickPM with me.

You might do, and obviously working where you do any parts the new car needs will be cheaper but its not like you will be freeing up a few grand so hardly seems worth it.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
My car is now beautifully clean, couldn't be arced with polish and waxing though, its too cold and dark

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I've got to have a crack at mine tomorrow...but its all a case of doing it, then getting it in the garage. won't get chance to do everything...just need to get rid of several hundred miles and a few weeks of shitty weather. Least under the s**t there is hopefully still a sealed surface. *fingers crossed* ;)