ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Midlands Breakfast Club, Cosford - 11th December

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Mine has had quick once over...nothing special. Looking forwards to seeing everyone tomorrow. :)

CursedTitanium 182FF
Yeah mine also, I couldn't be ar$ed to go the full Karate Kid on it & just washed & hovered it.
See you all tomorrow at 08:30ish.

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
Tried replacing my dodgy knock sensor as well tonight but of course it being a Renault a 5 minute job takes far longer than it needs to so that will have to wait until later.

hey guys might be a stupid question this but as im in the first 20 does that guarantee me a place on the stand ?? as i know thwere is more than 20 going down and saying there gonna park on grass ??

ill be there about 8.30ish ? our first time of coming here

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
hey guys might be a stupid question this but as im in the first 20 does that guarantee me a place on the stand ?? as i know thwere is more than 20 going down and saying there gonna park on grass ??

ill be there about 8.30ish ? our first time of coming here

We will go down in a convoy to the site after we've met at the garage. We should be fine...its not a stand, just a place to park and as we will be there in a group, shouldn't be a problem. If there is, I will sort it.

PS. When you say you will be 'there' where do you mean? :)

Reminder...meeting place for Cosford is WV7 3NA and we will be looking to be there around 08:30 for a 08:45 leave.

Looking forwards to this...

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
lucky you then! you would have gone onto the M5 i think, what were you dong on that roundabout coming onto the M54?