ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mini CS Photoshoot- Southampton

ph1 track weapon
Have been talking with Pasty as his mate Philly is pretty nifty with a camera and he suggested getting a few CS guys together for a some pics.

anyone interested at all? Apparently Wednesday would be the best evening to do it, and would be somwewhere around Southampton.

Please let me know if you'd be up for coming along

Ed

S23

The Cleee-O
Sounds gud to me! Will need to wash the car in advance cause it's filthy so yea, any wednesday I'm in :D

M135i, 118 coupe
In Portsmouth for 3 weeks could come down, never been to a meet, although my splitter is currently held on by a black sack due to a speed bump

Interested. May I also suggest seeing if you can get shadowness (Dan) involved - to say he can take a good car photo is an understatement!

Renault Sport Clio 182
24th too short notice? i think that might well be the last one i can do untill mayby the 10th March but deff can do 17th

ph1 track weapon
can do the 24th but as said above there a bowling meet on.

following wednesday anyone? would be the 3rd?

ph1 track weapon
Right, lets stick with the 10th!!!

Pasty, if you can check to make sure philly is free, i'll have a look for some locations!

Ultra Red Megane 225
10th of March it is then.

Fletch, you wanna sort out some ideas for locations?

RS 172
I'd be right up for this. Not sure what wagon I'd be in yet, but either way up for some photos. Would probs rather come in the 1.2 tbh to get some nice pics of it before some bits and bobs go over onto the new motor.

Ultra Red Megane 225
Phil is ok for the 10th. Will probably bring his EK9 and shout us all to death.

Not sure on locations yet, depends on weather and light etc. The indoor multistorey in town is always a good place to go.

ph1 track weapon
Phil is ok for the 10th. Will probably bring his EK9 and shout us all to death.

Not sure on locations yet, depends on weather and light etc. The indoor multistorey in town is always a good place to go.

got stuck in the ocean village one the other day :(

Ultra Red Megane 225
Yeh Ocean City multistorey is perfect as long as you stay on the first floor and the security isn't around. If everyone behaves it'll be cool. other than that there's Grovesnor Place (Bedford Place) Multistorey which is also quite well lit apart from it costs money.
Anyway I'm about whenever Pasty tells me it will be.
Will have to be somewhere indoor and well lit or I'm not coming out to play!
Phil.