ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mini meet - north linc's?

clio 182
every1 seems to have mini meets apart from us!

scunnthorpe - grimsby - lincoln - north lincolnshire area

where do ppl thinks a good place and when?

possible places - brandy warf off the A15? or hope and anchor pub in south ferriby next to the lock and river humber.

both have nice roads around and good locations for photos etc

any other ideas? cleggy seafront?

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
south ferriby or brandy wharf if brandy wharf there is some good roads around there to have a drive aswell

maybe meet at brandy wharf then drive to south ferriby its not to far

clio 182
yeah thats a good idea! afternoon drink at brandy wharf then t at the pub in south ferriby! sounds like a plan....

whos up for it?

Megane R26
couple of good spots for photos too in the area.... good one at brockelsby in front of some old castle gatehouse thing.

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
couple of good spots for photos too in the area.... good one at brockelsby in front of some old castle gatehouse thing.

the one on my avatar by any chance just after the farm or before if your coming from the airport way

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
ive got 27th-28th weekend of this month and then 3rd-4th and 10th-11th of next month so any of those would be fine

Megane R26
sounds like a plan? wanna say like 2 in afternoon thn we can meet, drive, get food, pics ect in afternoon.

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
i would say earlier to have more daylight and we can make a full day of it but let everyone decide not just my opinion

Clio 182
Woops only just saw this.

Really want to be there, kinda wishing I hadn't planned a night out on Friday.

I'll aim to be there :)

Oh and on the previous thread, me scraping speedbumps? Whereabouts?

Megane R26
Woops only just saw this.

Really want to be there, kinda wishing I hadn't planned a night out on Friday.

I'll aim to be there :)

Oh and on the previous thread, me scraping speedbumps? Whereabouts?

Cleethorpes seafront. U got it decked on coilovers?

Clio 182
Cleethorpes seafront. U got it decked on coilovers?

Hmmm not me. Black gold 182 pretty much standard mate. Haven't seen any other black ones in GY/Clee though. Spotted a couple of nice RB ones, one looks pretty modified.

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
ive seen 2 blue one of which was in clee lesure centre car park today 3 including mine and a black i kinda stared at today or yesterday at the mini roundabout near the criketers pub ive only noticed the amount of 182's and 172's since ive owned one

clio 182
Yep n syko r still going n am couple of other have said yes.... Only one way to find out and that's go for 12:30ish