ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK Meet. December/January

Sorry to let people down I'm just at work and found out I'm having to work sat and Sunday night so won't be able to make it. I realise it is late notice but I'll try to sort something at red bull for later on in the year.
You might be best meeting at stadium mk as sercurity will move you on from rbr
Sorry again guys, I'm a let down I know :(

Many.
Figured that would be the case. Not worry, I'll bring a umbrella (Ella ella eh eh eh).

See you lot tomorrow :)

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
AlexW @dmallet From when I have been there in the past it is a big uncovered car park. IKEA just down the road has a car park that is under the building, be difficult to park together I imagine...

You can see it all on street view. Although the shops are still in construction according to Google... Well and truly open now though.

M90SR

ClioSport Club Member
I am at the stadium let me know if we are going to ikea here's my number 07523258694 let me know where we are going :) I'm on the right car park at the entrance to the stadium

Got some good shots there JJ :)
Didnt know you were recording haha

Amos yeah it was open last time we went for a meet, and was raining that time too but was empty. even so we went about 5 min drive from mcds to a pub/leasure centre n chilled out there for a bit. Thought it turned out alright in the end tbh.

JJROADSTA mind if i pinch the pics and stick a thread up in media? :)

Cheers all for the turn out today, sorry it was abit unorganized and very wet!

Would anyone be up for a meet on the 23rd of feb? OR would you rather wait till march for the karting meet?

Twingo Dynamique
Cool sounds good. I'm generally always game for meeting up / chilling/ car fixing/ whatever haha

I did mate yes, got some carbon fibre door cards on the way too. Hopefully i'll finish spraying the cage tomorrow, then I just need the spreader plates welding in.

the 4 pt w/ cross and harness bars much the same as yours i think? yer it's doing ok. hopefully sorting out a lightened flywheel too for when the new clutch goes in.

Twingo Dynamique
Adam! You could have joined us today haha, only realised it was you this morning as you were goin past haha

Didn't have the fuel lol otherwise i would've. Still hopefully if the peterborough meet is going ahead next saturday I'll be going if not later in the month

Love the pics, I wouldn't worry about the photobucket quality the most we normally have is iPhones so a decent camera makes a change lool! As for the February meet dan I'm down for that so long as the missus is free! :)