ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk1 172 colour survey

renaultsport clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by George16v on 27 July 2005

Anyone know how we can find out which was the last mk1 172 ever made etc
mines was registered in march 2001,then the phase2 came along in april i think, could be wrong though

renaultsport clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by Karl3158 on 27 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by billy172 on 26 July 2005

mines odyssey blue,2001 y reg.:D

Exaclty the same as me... have only seen 3 in the year or so I have had mine. Is a nice colour, Blue with the light on it, purple out of the light..
only ever seen 1 on the road,mine.;)

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member

Another black one here.

And no, technically yours is a mk1 as thats what it was originally, thats what it is registered as, and they didnt make a 1.5 :)

2005 Impreza WRX STI

Quote: Originally posted by Evoo on 27 July 2005

Another black one here.

And no, technically yours is a mk1 as thats what it was originally, thats what it is registered as, and they didnt make a 1.5 :)
no sh*t shirlock

Suzuki SV1000S

Quote: Originally posted by Clarkie172 on 27 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Evoo on 27 July 2005

Another black one here.

no sh*t shirlock
LMFAO!!

Mine was registered on 29th April 2001 - So they def. made mk1s then - But that was the last - I also had a mk2 exhaust system on mine (2 lamda sensors)