ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK2 172 ICE Install

Silver Fabia vRS

I have just ordered 4 x Pioneer TS-E1395 after the recommendations from people on this site but now I think I am getting the modding bug! Next question is to anyone who has replaced the standard changer for a Sony 10 Disc. Does it simply fit into the mounts that exsist for the Alpine changer? Also how did you route the cable from the headunit to the new changer?

Any other info would help me loads!

Geoff

Silver Fabia vRS

Got them from www.locostcaraudio.co.uk for £52.99 per pair including VAT and 3 day delivery. All I need to get now is some convertors for the connections!

Geoff

Silver Fabia vRS

Got them from www.locostcaraudio.com for £52.99 per pair including VAT and 3 day delivery. All I need to get now is some convertors for the connections!

Geoff

Geoff, Im thinking of replacing the alpine with my 10disc sony but waiting for a lead from Autoleads to allow my sony head to be used be the remote stalk and display. Id be very interested if you find out anything about fitting of the changer.

Tony