ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Modified M3 chasing Ring taxi

sabine? is that the woman that laughed at jezza on top gear and trashed his time in a turbo diesal she had never driven b4.

BMW 320d Sport

Great vid. Just timed it and from the entrance to the main Nordschleife at T13 (i.e. not including the 30 seconds or so getting out of the gates and along the main straight) back to half way along the finish straight where you come back in to the pits, I make it about 9-and-a-half minutes. Coincidentally the same time I did it in after a couple of practice laps...:eek: Not that Im saying Im a great driver, but my Clio Turbo does accelerate and brake incredibly well in a straight line. Next time I go, anyone who has a video camera is welcome to a passenger ride with me, seriously, I want a video!

Any volunteers?

S1 Elise 111S

Any of you ringers get harrased by the ring taxi? jeezus! im contemplating a trip but dont wanna get run off the road and after seeing that vid, looks like u gotta have one eye on the road and twos eyes on the rear view mirror watching out for "The Taxi"

A slow one :-(

Quote: Originally posted by FierceBanana on 03 April 2005

Any of you ringers get harrased by the ring taxi? jeezus! im contemplating a trip but dont wanna get run off the road and after seeing that vid, looks like u gotta have one eye on the road and twos eyes on the rear view mirror watching out for "The Taxi"

Yeah i fancy going out when i get my next car (fingers crossed be a 182) but am bit put off by the fact i know ill have to be well careful keeping an eye out for other cars. Suppose its the same on any other track. I know id be taking my time cos i know my driving skills are less than perfect!

BMW 320d Sport

Quote: Originally posted by Little Newms on 02 April 2005

He get held up so much nick mate...... But ill be a passenger lol! ;)
Did he get held up any more than I did, or any of us come to think of it? I dont think so...I can remember overtaking a fair few cars, keeping in front of an M3 and almost keeping up with a 911, just losing a yard or two on each corner... Youre definitely in the passenger seat next time mate!