ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More Cadwell Park Renaultsport Videos - Mk1 Valver

BMW M5 & E36
Just the first 2 videos for now. I'll sort the rest of my tapes over the weekend and hopefully come up with a few more. Video's seem really 'jumpy' to me at times, unsure whether thats just my laptop I've failed somewhere in the editing/uploading stage.

Anyway.

First one chasing various. Lance182 onboard as passenger. Camera obviously in my car, MK1 F7P Valver

[youtube]4pOWFXiIbtY[/youtube]

This one is me following then passing Daz Clio Cup. Note he has a high comp, cammed, ITB'd 172 Cup :approve:

[youtube]aITYdsqjEvM[/youtube]

Chris

RB 197
Good skills. <3 the Valver, top driving.

LOL at Katie ''I don't want to die by the way.'' You ''Behave'' Ha.

Vid started jumping for a brief while at around 2.50 though :(

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
looks like you were pushing on well there pal - totally diffferant watching you to how i was driving! When you go into the left / right up the hill outside the pit lane is quality! I was taking that section in 3rd!

BMW M5 & E36
Good skills. <3 the Valver, top driving.

LOL at Katie ''I don't want to die by the way.'' You ''Behave'' Ha.

Vid started jumping for a brief while at around 2.50 though :(

Not sure what the jumping's all about, quite annoying. The tape is fine so its happened somewhere between windows movie maker and youtube!

Valver <3's you too, Melvin :cool:

BMW M5 & E36
looks like you were pushing on well there pal - totally diffferant watching you to how i was driving! When you go into the left / right up the hill outside the pit lane is quality! I was taking that section in 3rd!

Always interesting to see how other people approach things :)

Just put some pics up on your site mate, videos will follow later :star:

BMW M5 & E36
Toyo T1R. For less than 30 per corner they'll do me :)

Done Brands and Cadwell x2, plus plenty of road miles on the one set and they still have a fair bit of chew left. Do squeal though as you can tell.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Looking good, the jumping is annoying though :(

Edit: Whats with all the brake lights on the ITB clio lol?

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I can't cope with squeal, hence why I asked.

Goo to see they hold up well though. The Michelin Pilot Exalto's I had were ruined after one afternoon.

Trophy
Nice vids, next time im taking the trophy out on the track. I hadn't of thought of going on the track untill i met you lot :approve:

BMW M5 & E36
Looking good, the jumping is annoying though :(

Edit: Whats with all the brake lights on the ITB clio lol?

I'm going to try capturing the video from that tape again, see if I can re-do that video. Very annoying.

That's just Daz for you.

I can't cope with squeal, hence why I asked.

Good to see they hold up well though. The Michelin Pilot Exalto's I had were ruined after one afternoon.

It's possibly down to setup too. Not a hint of squeal in any of Jords video's. Or maybe he's not having to try as hard. Same tyres.

Nice vids, next time im taking the trophy out on the track. I hadn't of thought of going on the track untill i met you lot :approve:

Nice meeting you, hope you enjoyed the laps in mine.

BMW M5 & E36
Have you fitted an oil cooler? As you were running good oil temps.

Yep, it's been on since this engine has been in. Mocal 13 row with thermostatic plate. Temps don't generally get above 100/110 deg now. Will be interesting to see how hot the F4R runs with the same setup.