ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Morning! I'm new here.

2001 Clio 172
Hello you lot.
Thought I'd sign up as I'll be picking this up next weekend. Only had a short test drive so far but ended up with a big grin on my face. I'll be using it to drive to work and my missus will be taking over my old daily driver (a Berlingo).

Attachments

• 20161230_122319.jpg
    20161230_122319.jpg
    336.9 KB · Views: 63
Looks like a nice motor.

Make sure you have a good read on here for things to look out for and when you go and pick the car up, see if any of those things need changing/sorting.

Welcome along bud and happy Clio'ing

2001 Clio 172
Got the V5 signed and picked up the history folder which was all in the usual Renault folder and this one as well so someone may know it. Bought the car off a lad from South Shields but looks like it lived over in Prudhoe before that going offor old MOTs.

I'm meant to picking it up this weekend but the other half has planned a load of jobs for me to do round the house so I won't get chance to go for a razz in it until Sunday.

Attachments

• 20170104_194847.jpg
    20170104_194847.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 43
  2001 Clio 172
Picked up today and had a little tootle about to scare the missus. I don't think she likes it but then it's for me not her.

I'll put a new post up with some pictures once I've given it a clean. I need to go fish out the cloudy headlight fixing thread as well.