ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Moto GP Drifting

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Rossi use to do some great drifting towards the end of races, when he was miles infront.

No Kawasaki in MotoGP this year though..

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Rossi use to do some great drifting towards the end of races, when he was miles infront.

No Kawasaki in MotoGP this year though..

words right out of my mouth lol rossi used to do it just in general, hayden does it few do actually for the love of me cant think who it is who's drifting, ive not watched the vid properly tho so dunno if it tells you. anybody see stoner with his ducati on ice?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
MotoGP is were its at and Rossi is the best of modern time, its impossible to call him the best ever (even tho i do think so my self) because there have been so many greats and its impossible to have them together for 1 race. im debating having 46 tattoed on me sad i know but he is my all time hero, from racing in 125's to racing in the MotoGP class(800's)