ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MSV trackday at snetterton 9th december only £99

Trafic 140dci
I might do, will leave it until last minute to book as working away at the moment meaning £££££ lol so don't want to miss any of that :)

GSXR + KDX220
Do it do it dooooo it! Im thinking about it, but like Lewis will book nearer the time :)

GSXR + KDX220
Will be good to get a few of us from "the same fold" down there ;)

ITB's, coilies......track tyres too?? lol You're gonna be buggering off in front!!

Trafic 140dci
Will be good to get a few of us from "the same fold" down there ;)

ITB's, coilies......track tyres too?? lol You're gonna be buggering off in front!!
No track tyres yet, but Clio is getting there now, it's not my daily so is getting kitted out :)

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Going to get this booked up asap,Rindy the guy who owns FMS is hopefully going to come along and give me a few tips,he races a Honda prelude in the MSV trackday trophy and is quite handy behind the wheel by all accounts.

Get them collies on Lewis,will be interesting to see hope your motor fairs against mine then,also be good to know what power the cars are running when we go to Fms on Sunday I don;t think there will be much in it.

Be good to see you at Snetterton as well Danny;)

SQ5
Going to get this booked up asap,Rindy the guy who owns FMS is hopefully going to come along and give me a few tips,he races a Honda prelude in the MSV trackday trophy and is quite handy behind the wheel by all accounts.

Get them collies on Lewis,will be interesting to see hope your motor fairs against mine then,also be good to know what power the cars are running when we go to Fms on Sunday I don;t think there will be much in it.

At Mallory in 10 days time, so will be my next after.

Had a little play with the car this weekend just lightening it. Just need to get radiator on and running for Sunday. I have a feeling the belt has slipped though =\

Trafic 140dci

Will see what i can do with regards to snetterton as lost my job today :/ I dunno power wise, I noticed at snetterton you were ruining me in the corners but once you got past I had enough power to do you on straights, but didnt want to do that and hold you up as I was slow in corners :eek:

Trafic 140dci
I know its rediculus, was going so well working away and earning good money then they wanted to change it to sweet fa money and pay my own digs and we said no to that lol, but never mind know lots of people in my trade (s) so should sort something else out soonish :)

Trafic 140dci
I should be providing I'm not working away & my car is alive lol, will probably leave it till the beginning of that week to book :)

GSXR + KDX220
Anyone booked this yet? Its all gone quiet since the huge amount of interest when it was first posted :rasp:

Trafic 140dci
Cant you just fudge it for the day? lol so long as its secure obviously
its currently taped to strut brace with insulation tape, i aint happy with that, even if it is only so i can move the car at the end of the week to put the bins out :p

GSXR + KDX220
Is there nothing you can bolt it to temporarily? Its not gonna go far!

Is Dom still doing it?

Trafic 140dci
Is there nothing you can bolt it to temporarily? Its not gonna go far!

Is Dom still doing it?
bare in mind my car will get some serious G-forces now it has bilsteins & rear arb :p haha i'd rather not run the risk of anything happening :)

GSXR + KDX220
I'll check the weather monday and go from there, Ill be doing it unless the weather is REALLY crap!

Focus
I'm 50/50 on booking at the min, Lewis can't come now which is a shame, I may leave it till tomorrow night and see.....

Focus
Oh and I wouldn't look to much into the weather now, last 3 days I've done it's said it was going to rain all week up till the night before when it said it'd be sunny! So unpredictable.

GSXR + KDX220
Bit of rain never hurt anyone :) Only biker track days....lol
Gonna book mine in a bit :)