ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio campus a few mods later... :)

Clio campus sport/i-music
IMG_2076.jpg

IMG_2080.jpg

IMG_2084.jpg

IMG_1997.jpg

IMG_1408.jpg

IMG_1413.jpg

Static Low
The car could be sooo much nicer mate.

Lose the bonnet, rear spoiler, rear lights and the crap exhausts and it will look really smart.

Last edited:

J03

MX5 1.8
The car could be sooo much nicer mate.

Lose the bonnet, rear spoiler, rear lights and the crap exhausts and it will look really smart.

basically loose most of the mods hes put on lol

1.2 with nos isnt it mate? seen it over at KC.. Thought you was getting rid???

SchwepTek™
Its not actually that bad. I dont like the lights or the exhausts at all but the rest of it is ok.

IMO, standard lights front n back and lose the exhausts and mudflaps! :)

But whats with the NOS?

a thirsty one
nice to see people trying some different things though.

if it was mine i would actually go back to std bonnet and std rear lights.

i do like the stance, wheels and the smoothed front renault front logo is a new one to me. i would get hold of a small front splitter.

I've seen this around before. I'd lose the lights front and back, the bonnet and the exhaust.
Can I ask where the exhaust was made up?

DCi 100
Rear end looks atleast clean, but I can see them lights getting you in trouble and a fine.

Whats with all the fast and the furious stuff? I might go watch that again actaully..

RB 182 Cup
what the f***s everyones problem with people modifying their cars? Im not into bodykits and stuff but i know where there coming from... People have different tastes so respect it. If a group of people ripped the s**t out of your car or what you was wearing or something you wouldnt feel very good would you.

DCi 100
what the f**ks everyones problem with people modifying their cars? Im not into bodykits and stuff but i know where there coming from... People have different tastes so respect it. If a group of people ripped the s**t out of your car or what you was wearing or something you wouldnt feel very good would you.

End of the day it's his car and he can do what he wants with it.

Static Low
what the f**ks everyones problem with people modifying their cars? Im not into bodykits and stuff but i know where there coming from... People have different tastes so respect it. If a group of people ripped the s**t out of your car or what you was wearing or something you wouldnt feel very good would you.

I havent noticed anyone ripping the s**t out it actually

White Sti Hatch

No need to flip mate no ones ripping the s**t out of his car folk are putting in there thoughts, its not to everyones taste like most of the posts say but no where is anyone ripping the shite out of it !

Its the boys car he can do what he likes to it if he likes it all be it but like everything in life it will get Criticised !!!! get a grip !

Black Gold Trophy
No one is ripping the sh*t out of it, but it has definitely been modified to suit a unique taste.
You also have to question the logic behind fitting nitrous to a clio campus rather than buying one with a better engine to start with.

Porsche Boxster987S
my old exhausts off my first clio , made at CnC Custom stainless Exhausts in hillington. Fair enough when i seen them again in those pics i thought wtf was i thinking but tbh its his car and i like it. Fair play mate. :)

Great :rolleyes:

No-one is ripping the sh!t out of it, people are entitled to say they don't like it. If you don't like the comments people leave on this site, don't read the threads.

mx5
I quite like it mate, would have gone for the non-vented carbon bonnet tho if it was me. But i like the smoothed renault badge and ride height.

As said, smooth boot would look very tidy.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
made me laugh the comment about "Nos why?" your only jelous because its quicker than yours ;) lol must admit mate not my cuppa but its your car n its had plenty of time spent on it to make it like that fair play

White Sti Hatch
my old exhausts off my first clio , made at CnC Custom stainless Exhausts in hillington. Fair enough when i seen them again in those pics i thought wtf was i thinking but tbh its his car and i like it. Fair play mate. :)

You had what now ! :quiet:

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
lol at the arguments

fair play 2 you mate, i like it.

differnt from every1 else

RB 182 Cup
lol sorry wernt meant to sound so aggressive, just was saying before the anti clio mod people come along haha