ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio cup 172

cup 172 , Saxo vts
Going to refurb the wheels soon what colour though white. Silver grey black or gold

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 221
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    924.4 KB · Views: 270
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 207

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Cups instantly turn full blown average on anything other than silver turinis - then they are win!

So ya sayin any other colour you would not no it's a cup ?

Nope, but it's more to do with the Cup's getting rarer and rarer as the weeks go on, and Silver Alloy's look clean and fresh, but it's your car, do you do want ever you want to it, don't have to listen to a bunch of guys over the Internet lol.

Looking....
Nope, but it's more to do with the Cup's getting rarer and rarer as the weeks go on, and Silver Alloy's look clean and fresh, but it's your car, do you do want ever you want to it, don't have to listen to a bunch of guys over the Internet lol.

I'd agree silver all the way.
So with cups getting rerer what would people do, keep the car as original as possible and just refresh worn bushes/mounts ect or make subtle mods Cooksports/ss exhausts ect?

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
I had anthracite turinis before my 2118's but if I put my original wheels back on now I would spray them back silver. They seem to just look "right" in silver nowadays.

RB 182 FF
The anthracite wheels and blue paint work well, reminds me of the lovely Impreza P1 colour combo and wheels, but because it's a cup they just look better bright silver I think! I have a freshly refurbed set of bright silver cup turini's but debating if they'll suit my RB.... Certain colour combos and wheel styles don't work, it's a strange subject!!

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Having recently had anthracite done,Iam going back to silver spring time ,it doesn't look as good on cups imo

RB Clio 182
If I sell the turbo I would consider buying a cup and making it mint, it would definitely have bright silver turinis.

The only think I don't like is the seats and non xenons.