ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio dynamique 1.2 project

Ford fiesta St + 182
I have a 52 plate 1.2 Clio need ideas on what to do with it but not sure how to upload pictures.

Upload your picture to photobucket, or tinypic etc.
Copy the link it gives you and put it inbetween [img ] (link goes here) [ /img] With no spaces at all.

I've just a got the same car pretty much, check my thread. Quick simple things make a difference.
Get SMD led sidelights, cost about £1 from ebay, the white light looks much better than the standard "yellow" look from the lights.
Same for number plate light. (ebay).

Other stuff, colourcode bumpers etc? Lower? Paint diamonds? Buy a shorter aerial?
Depends what you like.
Keep it nice and clean :)

Ford fiesta St + 182
Thanks will have some pictures on tomorrow, I was thinking
About getting
A 182 front bumper and skirts basically I would like to make it more like the Clio sport, I also like idea of lowering it, I got some wolf race wheels given to me for free picking them up Sunday thinking of spraying
Them black.

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
Thanks will have some pictures on tomorrow, I was thinking
About getting
A 182 front bumper and skirts basically I would like to make it more like the Clio sport, I also like idea of lowering it, I got some wolf race wheels given to me for free picking them up Sunday thinking of spraying
Them black.

Making it look like a 182 think you will need the entire kit so

182 Front bumper
182 front wings
182 skirts
182 rear bumper

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
Yeah and the Two exhausts, why the front wings are they not the same?

Nope the bumper wont fit on properly without "making" it fit, there is a guide on here somewhere of someone fitting a 182 bumper to 1.2 wings because the 182 wings are wider.

Ford fiesta St + 182
I have a 52 plate 1.2 Clio need ideas on what to do with it but not sure how to upload pictures.

IMG_0799.jpg