ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My flamer Progress thread (Pic Heavy)

ZED TEA
Ive been on here for over a year now and thought i would start a progress thread.
So i Brought my car back in march 2009 and didnt really do much to it other than clean it ect and used it to learn in and pass my test in..

I havnt really Done much to it, just added little bits on as i went

soon got myself a few stickers (not to everyones taste) and Silver Visions all round and a shorter ariel..
which i think improved it alot..

Then it stayed like that for months while i drank all my money away :rasp:
Then i Decided to colourcode the badges, and then i managed to get myself a 172 spoiler from FCS 2010 which was a good find :eek: and ofcourse more stickers ;)
Also managed to pick up a induction kit with relocation pipe, which gave the little 1.2 16v a little more grunt
And Got a RS Grill cheep so wasnt complaining :)....

Then again it stayed the same for months while i Restored my motorbike xD

Had a little play with my Camera aswell and had a little photo shoot :)

And a little trip to bournemouth in the summer...

Plans at the moment are to get 172 alloys (picking them up sunday Pics soon)
getting it slammed on its arse!!!
hopefully getting a 172 Rear end to finish the back off
and colourcoding the rest.
Spacers!!! (Do i need Hubcentric? 25mm on rear?)

Im unsure on what to get the alloys refurbed to atm, I was thinking white without center caps? or Black/anthracite

any Feedback/ideas/criticism welcome

Thanks for Reading, hopefully updating soon!

Last edited:
  ZED TEA
(Update) Just picked up some 172 alloys today and fitted them, great improvement on the steelies, just been out and took a few piccys...

Dave.

Fabia VRS
Look great! plans sound good also, tbh i think once u slamm it and get a 172 rear bumper will look spot on.

ZED TEA
yeah, its all planned hopefully getting the bumper next weekend and lowered next month. i think all the bumpstrips need colourcoding aswell though..

ZED TEA
Quick update. Just on the way home from Ashbourne on the a54 doing about 40mph and the back end flew out, wheel straight up the curb drifting, poped the tyre then spun right round and ended up in a hedge and ditch :// Broke the Front light, front bumper and the rear tyre. unsure if it was the road conditions or my tyres that cause it, just suddenly went.

Not to bad considering the road and the crash, could haved been so much worse :/, anyway tempery bodge tomorrow with zip ties and a plaster sticker :D,, ooo and Fitting this aswell :)

Very Good Condition, just needs blacking :)..

Dave.

ZED TEA
*LAST UPDATE* Sadly after 2 years is time to sell my 1.2 in and get something a little faster and diffrent.. unfortunaltly i havnt being able to get a clio sport due to insurance but ive now placed a deposit on my new car A 2005 MG ZT 2.0CDTI 190BHP ive been after a little better quality for a while now (lets face it french isnt exactly quality) hopefully it will be as good as my clio has been to me...

if anyone is intrested the induction kit for my 1.2 16v will be for sale proberly needs a new cone but adaptor and arm is in good condition offer me a price you never know..

New car

I Will be back next year with my 197 :D

ZED TEA
i brought it off a guy on here a few months back, sadly its going with the car :( was going to sell it on here..... and im sorry i will be very happy with my new car xD i think they look great and i handled quite well.. anyways i have my motorbike for thrashing about on.. *Also the rs grill is for sale*