ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 197 heaven!!!

RB 197 fatty
Picked her up wednesday. Rubbish pics as they are from my phone sorry. but i had to put some up! i love her, well chuffed

I expect that most comments will be the same as what iv seen.... 'stupid spoiler'...... and definately alot of 'crap tail pipe add-ons'....... but i like them ok?!?!?!?! :rasp:

...and one of my favourite parts.... the leather seats! so comfortable.... and heated!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

p55901365.htm

BMW 320d M-Sport
I want leather seats! Boo! Not sure on the side skirts and front splitter, looks better without them IMO. I am sure you're gonna love the car tho, welcome to 197 life!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
yeah it is white....liking that idea....hmmmmm

to be honest the only thing i might want to change is the tailpipes. maybe ome bigger beefier ones. i like them. :cool:
Fair enough, but it defeats the point of the diffuser.

RB 197 fatty
cheers everyone!

the only thing i can falt it on at the mo is the mpg, but i expected it to be fair. i only travel 4 miles to work and another 4 back.... and dont come out of a 40mph zone.and its all stop and start so maybe thats why im only averaging 24.1 mpg?!? ha ha. oh well.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
That leather is awful!! Looks like Halfords seat covers. And I don't like the tailpipes.

Loving the colour though. As long as your happy matey :)

182 bean
He means it looks like a chav car

Tbh I hate the spoiler think it look gash!tail pipes don't look too bad tho

And agree about the leather looking like cheapo covers sorry

Renaultsport 200
You will grow to love it even more. I couldnt imagine driving anything else now to be honest. My R27 is deffo a keeper.

However, those tailpipes make it look like a wheel barrow.

If you like 'em than thats all that matters I guess. I personally think they are gash.

Apart from looking daft, they would bugger up the diffuser along with the spoiler.