ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Chicken Chaser

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
As I'm moving house I needed something a little 'cheaper' to tinker and play with.

After seeing @craigyt cub I decided to get one myself. Probably only going to update when I fall off but here are some pictures.

I know it's not gonna be everyone's cup of tea but it's something different for me.

IMG_3939.JPG
IMG_3940.JPG
IMG_3941.JPG

And some with Craig's.

IMG_3943.JPG

IMG_3949.JPG

IMG_3953.JPG

106 rallye
Yeah jims is a standard 90 bottom end, 3 speed with 110cc barrel, piston, head n valve gear and 22mm carb. Its pretty quick compared to mine but mines bone stock c90 including standard carb!!!

Lovely for cruising about on

dan's cast offs.
00 racing do some nice trick bits, they do (or used to at least) a 140cc kit and with a 4 valve head it was around 30bhp.

Subaru, arctic 182FF
Haha they are brilliant but the first thing that popped inti my head when i saw it was the brilliantly titled s@#z Chariot i remember from being a kid. They were fit for royalty you know
QMsuyAX.jpg

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Where did you find that one? Very nicely done indeed. Nice with the 110 top end, I have fitted a full lifan 110cc to mine with four speed box (takes about an hour) just to preserve the original engine which is in good nick and super low mileage.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Love it. Between me and my mates I think we owned about 10 of these when we were 14/15. We used to buy them for about £50.00 and take them up our local quarry and kill them.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Very cool! Would love something like this to get to work on.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is it?! Lol.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Did you buy them both from the same place? Like, is someone re-doing the old ones like this?

No, @craigyt built his from a box of rusty parts and I bought mine from some chav in castleford. There's a few like these on eBay though - potential money maker for Restos as values appear to be on the up.