ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Euro Wheels

ncie man, my new clio will be recieving the euro treatment, just cant decide wheather to drop it or get some shoes first.

Look nice tho

my thought really, just nees to find some nice coilies, so much babble about each set being good and bad tbh i dont know which or good any more, i know u got spax but other people say there bad. Did you bother with camber bolts or not as your only slamming it and not nose down?

RenaultSport 172.
and not nose down?

Have you seen my car? Not nose down??? pppfffftttttt.

cambers spot on to what i want it to be....and i like the spax. regardless of what other people think....

RenaultSport 172.
aha.
FK have had alot of good reviews, and no doubt is what renaultboy will be droppin his on.???

camber bolts are ok,....all depends on what look your going for as you said.

RenaultSport 172.
adjust the way the coilover sits on the hubs and puts negative/positive camber onto the wheels....

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
20mm spacers on rear ftw!!!

L1010360.jpg

L1010501.jpg

i might have to go for 30mm spacers ftw

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
you dont really want poke when its euro just imagin flyin down a road theres a small bolder in the road "s**t" slam on to late youve battered your front bumper lol thats how i see it lol ive chilled tho now on speed so supose its not the same is it

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
rite ive tryed to draw it in the most simple terms each is an example of camber.....