ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New VXR8

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
As most of you know, I have had a few cars but never had a v8. I've always wanted one so have decided to opt for the vxr8.

48k miles with full history. It's also the auto version which I wouldn't have touched 5 yrs ago but now I love - it just be an age thing.

Anyway, some pics;

IMG_1199.JPG

IMG_1202.JPG

IMG_1209.JPG

IMG_1211.JPG

2014 Clio 200t edc
That is awesome!! Get a video up of the noise please? There's a guy round here who has one, and always goes to the most expensive petrol station (even though there's a cheaper one half a mile away).
I would change the badges to Holden ones (only my opinion, not a criticism)

RB Clio 182
That's all anyone has said to me. I'm shocked! I was expecting the 6.0 v8 to do at least 50 mpg.

It was this comment about the evo you not long a go sold that had me confused
They are great cars but the servicing and running costs are quite high. It's kind of like doing a cambelt every year once you have changed the engine, box, diff oils etc. Plus there is the 15mpg issues, £300 for front disks, it all adds up.

I'm glad I owned one but I'm not going to lose any sleep over selling it.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
My mate used to have a supercharged one. It was f**king awesome.

Whined like f**k.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Absolute beast.

You seem to have such a variety of cars that are all brilliant in their own way.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Not an auto fan, but I imagine that needs about 2 gears with that torque!

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Awesome mate. Always loved Monaros. There was one round my way the other day ooooph put his foot down. That sound is epic

Last edited:
Absolute hero! Awesome mate, and it looks sweet black on black on black.

I know fuel is one thing but how much have you budgeted for rear tyres [emoji12] because burnouts everywhere.