ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New VXR8

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Do you make money/lose money overall? I'm curious as I seem to hold on to cars too long probably due to the fear factor, if I find a decent one I keep hold until it stars to go wrong!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Do you make money/lose money overall? I'm curious as I seem to hold on to cars too long probably due to the fear factor, if I find a decent one I keep hold until it stars to go wrong!

Lose money on every one! As I've got older I tend to lose less but I still lose......always.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Got a few watchers on eBay but no solid interest as yet apart from a swap offer....

IMG_1645.JPG

We'll see how it goes! I was out last night in it and it was awesome. If it goes it goes, if it doesn't I'm not going to lose any sleep over it!

Oooh, Lambo doors, on a Merc.. Awesome!! :grimacing:

I think you'd be mad to sell it, but what do you have your eye on next ?

Leon Cupra 300
Can't believe you're selling up!

Nothing comes close to stuff like this, not cheap to run though. At all.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Advert has ended and no sale.

Had a few low baller offers but nothing serious. Looks like I'll be keeping hold of her for a little longer!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
It's obviously getting a bit of attention - someone I know has posted a link to it on facebook, screaming for someone to buy it for them, lol

Did a double take when I saw it, lol

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
It's obviously getting a bit of attention - someone I know has posted a link to it on facebook, screaming for someone to buy it for them, lol

Did a double take when I saw it, lol

Ha ha - result!

Bad time of year to sell I guess. It's by far the cheapest for this year and miles.