ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New VXR8

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Gone to Southampton after a nightmare day!

IMG_1795.JPG
IMG_1796.JPG

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
What happened

Car courier was supposed to turn up at 9am, then 10am, then Dinner time, then 1pm, then 4pm, then 5pm and they eventually arrived at 1845.

The buyer paid by bank transfer but money didn't go in my account so I refused to release the car. The courier company left and I kept the car. The money came through three hours later and the courier company eventually turned up again at 1am! Loading the truck up and two police cars come barrelling down as someone reported that we were stealing the car!

Gone now though. Onwards and downwards!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
What's next mate or is there nothing in the pipe line?

(I think you've already said your just going to drive the Volvo)

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Car courier was supposed to turn up at 9am, then 10am, then Dinner time, then 1pm, then 4pm, then 5pm and they eventually arrived at 1845.

The buyer paid by bank transfer but money didn't go in my account so I refused to release the car. The courier company left and I kept the car. The money came through three hours later and the courier company eventually turned up again at 1am! Loading the truck up and two police cars come barrelling down as someone reported that we were stealing the car!

Silver lining is you have neighbours who care about each other's property...

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin

That sounds like a right nightmare

Did chuckle at someone calling the police on you but as cub says, at least you have nice neighbours

Tbh, I'm not surprised someone thought it was being nicked, that Shogun is proper pikey lol! The VXR8 looked a cracking motor though, I really like those:cool:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure I could bring myself to own a Vauxhall barge, must be polar opposites from an Evo?!
I would. But that said, I have a similar dislike to the Audi range - it would take something monumental for me to even walk into a showroom - let alone be interested in buying something made by them.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I'll bet you and @craigyt a hot chocolate (with whipped cream) and a picnic bar that you'll have bought something new within 2 months!

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
I went through a phase of changing cars a lot and it wasn't really the cars that cost the money, but the endless driving about to look at/collect things, as well as insurance changes, tax etc etc. Soon added up I found.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Drop it and that will look sweet! Did you say it's new home is Southampton?